There was no drama at the UFC 232 weigh-ins.
Despite a venue change that had the potential to mess with the fighters’ preparations, light heavyweight title contenders Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson each made weight Friday morning, making the championship bout official.
Cris Cyborg and Amanda Nunes also hit their marks, now setting the women’s featherweight title fight in stone.
Here are the official weigh-in results:
- Jon Jones (204) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204.5)
- Cris Cyborg (144) vs. Amanda Nunes (145)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Michael Chiesa (170.5)
- Ilir Latifi (205.5) vs. Corey Anderson (204.5)
- Chad Mendes (146) vs. Alexander Volkanovski (145)
- Andrei Arlovski (245.5) vs. Walt Harris (258.5)
- Cat Zingano (144) vs. Megan Anderson (146)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (134.5) vs. Petr Yan (135.5)
- BJ Penn (156) vs. Ryan Hall (154)
- Nathaniel Wood (135.5) vs. Andre Ewell (135.5)
- Uriah Hall (185.5) vs. Bevon Lewis (186)
- Curtis Millender (170) vs. Siyar Bahadurzada (171)
- Brian Kelleher (135) vs. Montel Jackson (137)*
* Jackson missed weight and was not afforded an extra hour to weigh-in again
Copyright © 2019 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.