A stacked card for Bellator 206 is set to go ahead almost as planned after a majority of the 34 fighters successfully hit the scales Friday, including headliners Gegard Mousasi and Rory MacDonald.
Mousasi and MacDonald both comfortably came in under the middleweight limit of 185 pounds. Meanwhile, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson weighed in nearly 28 pounds heavier than his opponent, Wanderlei Silva, for the card’s co-main event.
While Bellator 206 lost a fight between Abraham Vaesau and DeMarco Villalona after the latter failed to weigh in, the undercard is still 10 fights deep.
Main card (DAZN at 10 p.m. ET):
- Gegard Mousasi (184.4) vs. Rory MacDonald (184.9)
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (254.4) vs. Wanderlei Silva (226.9)
- Douglas Lima (170) vs. Andrey Koreshkov (169.3)
- Aaron Pico (145.7) vs. Leandro Higo (145.1)
- Keri Melendez (116) vs. Dakota Zimmerman (115.6)
- Gaston Bolanos (145.2) vs. Ysidro Gutierrez (145.3)
Undercard (MMA Fighting at 8 p.m. ET):
- Adam Piccolotti (159.1) vs. James Terry (160)
- Jeremiah Labiano (144.9) vs. Justin Smitley (144.2)
- Amber Leibrock (145.4) vs. Arlene Blencowe (145.3)
- Josh San Diego (139.2) vs. Joe Neal (139.9)
- Abraham Vaseau (174.6) vs. DeMarco Villalona*
- Cass Bell (136) vs. Ty Costa (136)
- Isaiah Gonzalez (135.8) vs. Khai Wu (136)
- Jacob Ycaro (145.3) vs. Ignacio Ortiz (144.9)
- Laird Anderson (145.8) vs. Ahmed Abdelaziz (147)
- Chuck Campbell (205.6) vs. Joseph Ramirez (202.4)
- Anthony Figueroa Jr. (156) vs. Samuel Romero (156)
*Fight canceled after Villalona failed to weigh in
Copyright © 2018 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.